Have you ever wanted to travel back in time and understand how animal life came to be? This series might be your best chance. Join researchers as they ask the same overarching question: what did animal ancestors look like? In an attempt to answer this question, we will discuss modern methods in science, take a look at the fossil record, how cells shape the bodies of different animals and how they evolve. Bring along your burning questions on the origins and evolution of animal life and join in the discussion.
1. March 2022 - 4. March 2022
- (Not so) Live from the Lab: Our Talk Series is on YouTube
- Live from the Lab: Stories of Animal Ancestors
- POSITION FILLED: Graduate Research Assistant: Early Stage Researcher – Living Systems Institute
- POSITION FILLED: EvoCELL Short term Early Stage Researcher (MSCA): User Experience/lnteraction designer for the development of an online exhibition prototype
- Veda pre všetkých & encounters outside the comfort zone