Ever wondered how the first year of a science PhD student can look like? Is it even a job? Literature review, finding keywords, getting to know the studied animals, sometimes frustrating outcome of experiments, learning how to analyze the data and more.
- (Not so) Live from the Lab: Our Talk Series is on YouTube
- Live from the Lab: Stories of Animal Ancestors
- POSITION FILLED: Graduate Research Assistant: Early Stage Researcher – Living Systems Institute
- POSITION FILLED: EvoCELL Short term Early Stage Researcher (MSCA): User Experience/lnteraction designer for the development of an online exhibition prototype
- Veda pre všetkých & encounters outside the comfort zone